Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: use fax machine as scanner

Well, I can imagine a cheap usb Epson scanner, which
you can use as a source for a HylaFAX client, and they
are fast compared with the parallel port models.
Understandable that you prefer your fax machine, you
had spend money for it, but probably a extra device
will cost you as much as a scanner, which you can use
for other tasks and even you can share it over the
lan, if you have one. So, the scenario would be,
windows or linux doesn't mather, you pressing the
buttons for email or printing and calling the client.
I tested once with a HP and WHFC on windows and worked
fine.