[hylafax-users] Compile problem - No strftime function located in system libraries.

Hi all,

I have a compile problem on the new hylafax 4.1.8. I have installed all the
Prerequisets:

Libtiff, ghostscript, zlib ....

But I am getting the following error. Would you please help. I am try to
install it on a solaris 9.

Thanks in advance.

Configuring HylaFAX (tm) (aka FlexFAX) 4.1.8.

If configure does the wrong thing, check the file config.log for
information that may help you understand what went wrong.

Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
Well I'll be, a sparc-sun-solaris2.9 system.
Using /usr/local/bin/gcc for a C compiler (set CC to override).
Using -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib to get the appropriate compilation
environment.
Looks like /usr/local/bin/gcc supports the -g option.
Using " -g" for C compiler options.
Looks like /usr/local/bin/gcc has an ANSI C preprocessor.
... but __ANSI_CPP__ is not automatically defined, will compensate.
Looks like /usr/local/bin/gcc supports the -M option for generating make
dependencies.
Using /usr/local/bin/g++ for a C++ compiler (set CXX to override).
Looks like /usr/local/bin/g++ supports the -g option.
Using " -g" for C++ compiler options.
Looks like /usr/local/bin/g++ has an ANSI C preprocessor.
... but __ANSI_CPP__ is not automatically defined, will compensate.
Using /usr/local/bin/make to configure the software.
Using "include file" syntax for Makefiles.
Looks like make supports "sinclude" for conditional includes.
Using /usr/5bin/bash to process command scripts.
Looks like -lmalloc is here, using it for memory allocation.
No strftime function located in system libraries.

The strftime function used to format date&time information was not located
in the normal C library or in the -lintl library (present on some systems).
This software expects this to be available and will not compile without it.
If this function is located in a non-standard location you can specify the
library in the MACHDEPLIBS configuration parameter.  Otherwise you should
figure out why the usual testing done by this script failed; consult the
diagnostics in the config.log file for more information.

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.