Da: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]Per conto di Mario Previdi
(SGSYSTEM)
Inviato: martedì 13 luglio 2004 9.02
A: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [hylafax-users] No font metric information found for "courier
bold"

Hi, in the subject there's a short description of my problem. I've installed Hylafax on a suse 9.1 distribution; I've installed the modem properly but the command sendfax, as the command textfmt, gives me the error in the subject. On the mailing list I found a solution, but it doesn't work (see: [hylafax-users] May be FAQable: Using textfmt with Alladin Ghostscript)

Could anyone give me a working solution?

Thank's a lot
My best regards.
Mario