Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFSP - Client does not support document page length

> I've just installed Hylafax 4.1.8 and can send faxes successfully using
the
> sendfax command from my Linux box.  I'd like to be able to fax from
Windows
> so I've downloaded the evaluation version of HylaFSP.  However, whenever I
> send a fax from it, it gets sent to the Hylafax server OK, but Hylafax
fails
> to send it on to its destination, with the error message:
>
> Client does not support document page length, max remote page length 297
mm,
> image length 2394 rows (310.24 mm)
>
> The HylaFSP printer driver is set to use an A4 paper size.
>
> The Hylafax docs say that this is a non-fatal error and that it will
attempt
> to reimage the page to fit the remote machine's capabilities, however this
> doesn't happen, with all attempts to resend the fax resulting in the same
> error, eventually giving up.
>
> Has anybody else experienced this problem and/or can suggest a solution?

Mark,

Sorry you're having problems ... HylaFAX certainly _should_ be able to
reformat and resend that image for you.

The good news is that HylaFSP is well supported - please send an email to
support@xxxxxxxx detailing the problem and someone will get back to you to
try to help track this down.

-Darren

--