[hylafax-users] HylaFSP - Client does not support document page length

I've just installed Hylafax 4.1.8 and can send faxes successfully using the
sendfax command from my Linux box.  I'd like to be able to fax from Windows
so I've downloaded the evaluation version of HylaFSP.  However, whenever I
send a fax from it, it gets sent to the Hylafax server OK, but Hylafax fails
to send it on to its destination, with the error message:

Client does not support document page length, max remote page length 297 mm,
image length 2394 rows (310.24 mm)

The HylaFSP printer driver is set to use an A4 paper size.

The Hylafax docs say that this is a non-fatal error and that it will attempt
to reimage the page to fit the remote machine's capabilities, however this
doesn't happen, with all attempts to resend the fax resulting in the same
error, eventually giving up.

Has anybody else experienced this problem and/or can suggest a solution?

--
Mark Sawle
Intellegit Ltd.