[hylafax-users] deleting jobs from recvq and doneq via whfc...

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to properly set up users to delete jobs from recvq and doneq via whfc. There's no documentation regarding this on the developer's site though I assume its possible considering the the big trash can icon and all...

I've set up one user with an admin word (faxadduser -a adminword username) and it appears in hosts.hfaxd in the form

username:::password

which i believe is correct. I've also put this user at the very top of hosts.hfaxd.

However I'm unclear as to how whfc passes the password to the server to enable the user to faxrm since there's no place to enter a password. Nor am I prompted for a password when I attempt to delete jobs via this user. I simply get an error message (no error number or anything). I'm new to hylafax and relatively new to linux so please bear with me and thank you very much for your help...

Chris