Re: [hylafax-users] routing received faxes to clients

> > > Is there a simple way to extract the text contents of a received
> > > fax?
> >
> > Look through the archives for "OCR".
> >
> > Lee.

>   I hope I don't move this off-topic, but right now, we're primarily
> concerned with routing faxed-in applications.  These are on our standard
> forms, and it is very possible for us to "force"  them to send in apps
> on our forms (we already do for regulatory reasons).

 If you're merely wanting to strip specific info from a specific section
of a known format layout, a simple shell script would probably extract
the info required from the facsimile.
 Roughly what kind of layout are the parts of the document that you need
to extract?

Matt