[hylafax-users] Digi Acceleport Modem?

Title: Message
I am running Hylafax 4.1.8-1 on RedHat 9.0 using an 8 port Digi Acceleport
modem and I get the following error when attempting to send faxes.  modem on
/dev/ttyG0/00 appears wedged.  I am able to receive faxes without any
problems.  The device name is actually /dev/ttyG0_00 - ttyG0_07.  I search
hylafax.org and found an old post from 2000 with the same issue I am having.

Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.