[hylafax-users] problems to set modem whith faxaddmodem script

Hi!

I have tried to install hylafax 4.1.8 on few FreeBSD machines (v4.8 and v5.2.1) but always failed (so my colegue did). Every time installation stops on faxaddmodem script when it starts detecting my modem and checks for communicatio speed ->36400 OK, then it starts looping with message hmmm, something wrong hung up...  or similar. I tried different modems i.e. SpeedCom External VD56SP, Genius GM56E-V, US-Robotics Sportster 14,400 - result is the same. Modems are working properly from command line.
Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance

normunds