[hylafax-users] hylafax, sambafax and Windows XP driver question

Dear Hylafax Users,

 I am recently experiencing with Sambafax, and trying to print from a
Windows XP workstation. I have tested several HP PS drivers, an Apple,
and some other. I have tested "optimize for speed", ".. portability", and
"EPS" with the drivers, but I cannot seem to find the solution:

 all of these printer drivers generated a PS file, which containts the
original Fax-Nr: 12345 line as :

237 282 M (Fax)[27 23  0]xS
311 282 M (-)S
328 282 M (Nr:12345)[36 17 14 25 25 25 25 25 25  0]xS

or some other means, but never in a format, as the sambafax package requires.

Would you recommend me a way to go? PLEASE send me the answer directly, as
I am not a member of the list (yet?)! Thanks,

Jerry

--
** Garamszegi Károly  <> tel.: +36 30 350 34 45
** Zeon InfoTech Kft. <> Budapest IX. Tompa u. 13/A II/5