Von: Sebastian Flothow [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Mai 2004 16:39
An: Robert Siedl
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: AW: [hylafax-users] Faq

Am 10. Mai 2004 um 11:32 Uhr schrieb Robert Siedl:
> We get, wenn we send a fax, a email with a status message -> FAX was
> OK or FAX have an Error. But we want by a status email the outgoin fax

> as attachement in pdf file, that we know which fax have we sent to
> which customer.

Your English is rather strange...

So, you want the Fax sent back to the submitter in the status message
after the job is done, right?
This has been requested several times; in February, Marco Nicastro
posted a modified version of notify.awk to accomplish this, and there
were some posts regarding it in March. Just search the list archive for
"Emailing a copy of sent fax (PDF) back to user", that should turn up
all relevant posts.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx

Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
 > Why is top posting frowned upon?

Ikarus GuardNT hat dieses eMail auf Viren und Trojaner untersucht.
Nichts Verdächtiges gefunden.

keine Anlagen gefunden