Re: [hylafax-users] AW: Faq

On 2004.05.10 07:38 Sebastian Flothow wrote:
Am 10. Mai 2004 um 11:32 Uhr schrieb Robert Siedl:
We get, wenn we send a fax, a email with a status message -> FAX was OK or FAX have an Error. But we want by a status email the outgoin fax as attachement in pdf file, that we know which fax have we sent to which customer.

Your English is rather strange...

So, you want the Fax sent back to the submitter in the status message after the job is done, right?
This has been requested several times; in February, Marco Nicastro posted a modified version of notify.awk to accomplish this, and there were some posts regarding it in March. Just search the list archive for "Emailing a copy of sent fax (PDF) back to user", that should turn up all relevant posts.

This is also now a standard feature in 4.2.0beta2. See 'man notify'.

Lee.