Re: [hylafax-users] textfmt: No font metric information found for "Courier-Bold".

Thank you for your response.

This is a nasty little issue wickedly consuming time.
I wasted enough of that trawling archives mkdiring, symlinking
and stracing.

I give up.  When this issue is fixed upstream, maybe someone might mail this list,
meanwhile I hack my own solution in my fax wrapper script using a2ps or whatever.

Eric

[seconds wasted are gone forever]

According to Simon Perry on Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 11:54:53AM +0100:

--
Eric Smith
Fruitcom BV