[hylafax-users] Turn Receive Back On.

Hey folks:

I'm rebuilding from a lost hard drive.  That installation had only been
in place for a couple of weeks when I lost it and I'm still a newbie to
hylafax.

When setting up the new installation, something was corrupt and I
removed the installation and started again from scratch.

When rebuilding yet again, and under the theory that I ought to deal
with one variable at a time, I told it I didn't want to use this
installation for incoming calls, figuring that I could go back and tweak
the configuration after I had gotten the priority outgoing faxes
working.

So now I don't know where to handle that change.
I reran faxaddmodem for ttyS1 so it would receive.
Here is the result of that:

biko:/var/spool/hylafax/etc# diff config.ttyS0 config.ttyS1
60,62c60,61
< RingsBeforeAnswer:    0
< SpeakerVolume:                on
< # SpeakerVolume:              off
---
> RingsBeforeAnswer:    2
> SpeakerVolume:                off
biko:/var/spool/hylafax/etc#

But when I have the fax utility on my old machine dial up the fax at
ttyS1 I don't get any answer / connection.

Where are the logs stashed that record incoming calls on the modems?
What other configuration files need I look at to get this modem
answering calls?

-- Hugh Esco