Re: [hylafax-users] textfmt problem

Carlos Garcia wrote:

Hello,

Ok, your instruccions worked fine. Hylafax works.

Nevertheless, I have another problem, this time about the modem and the telephone line. I have to dial 0 before the target fax number to gain access to outside and I don't know how to do it. I have some attempts with 0[fax_number] and 0,[fax_number] but nothing like this works.

Some idea?

Hi Carlos,

Glad the instructions worked fine for your previous problems.

Have a look at the config file for your modem in /etc/hylafax probably called config.ttyS0, depends where your modem is, and read the comments just above #ModemDialCmd: If that does not work then you may have to tell the modem not to wait for a dial tone, if so you will need to consult the manual for your modem for the appropriate AT command.

Simon