From: Sajid Fiaz [mailto:sajid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 15 April 2004 2:48 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] 0 of 0 pages received on Hylafax server.

Hello,

New to hylafax server, I have installed hylafax (hylafax-4.1.8-1rh7.i386.rpm) on Redhat Linux 7.3 and using a soft modem t38modem available on http://www.openh323.org. I am having a problem with sending a fax to hylafax server using WHFC client it says pages 0:0 send successfully. I m trying to send PS Files also tried to send text Files. But the Error remains the SAME.

There is no log files in /var/spool/hylafax/log/*

Please Help me to overcome this problem

Regards,

Sajid