Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.18 and OS X 10.3 (Panther)

On Apr 15, 2004, at 10:04 AM, Robert Schmid wrote:

Are you saying the code has been refactored to untar and compile on
case-insensitive systems or just that it generally runs better under OS X.

UFS is case sensitive. It will build correctly if the file system is case sensitive. It will not build if the file system is case insensitive.

4.2.0 works better on Mac OS X. (At least with the internal modem in a dual G4.) It fixed a couple of problems i was having.