Re: [hylafax-users] email delivery issue

Hi David,

In /var/spool/hylafax/bin you can find the faxrcvd script. This script calls
sendmail.
In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache you can define which program has to
handle your mail.

But after rereading the things, I going to believe that it is more likely that
it is a configuration issue in your mail setup.

regards Arco!