Re: [hylafax-users] PCI modem and hylafax

cwood@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

What class are you running in the modem in?

2.1

What version of Hylafax are you using?

4.1.7 and 4.1.8 have the same result for me.

Do you have logs of the problem you are having? Do you have
logs of the problem with debugging turned on ("SessionTracing: 0xFFF" in
your etc/config.ttyxx file)?

I didn't have such logs but I have cleary identified the problem: a firmware problem that makes 2-D MMR reception impossible.
This has been corrected in the latest firmware version available on the Multitech website, but this firmware create another problem here: I was able to send faxes, but not to send anymore... with a "ttyS4: LSR .... " error.
Steve Tucker and Mike Mc Neil (both from multitech), are helping me with this workaround, that should be fixed in the very next firmware version...

But as I had close deadlines, I was asking my question, even if I have no willing to get another modem... I really thinks that multitech ones are great products...

--
Christophe Sauthier <christophe.sauthier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Eikonex - Open Source Engineering  (http://www.eikonex.net)