From: Peter Verhoeven
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 2004 8:37 PM
To: hylafax-users
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Killtime?

Ok, I found this on the sendfax manpage (edited for brevity):

sendfax reads configuration information from the files
/usr/share/fax/hfaxd.conf, /usr/share/fax/hyla.conf,
/usr/share/fax/sendfax.conf, and ~/.hylarc; in that order, with later-read
settings superceding any that may have been previously read. Configuration
files follow the conventions described in hylafax-client(1). The following
configuration parameters are recognized. Parameters marked with S1 are not
available in /usr/share/fax/hfaxd.conf :

Tag              Type       Default          Description
AutoCoverPage    boolean    Yes              automatically generate cover
page
<snip>
KillTime         string     -                time to expire job
<snip>

I'll play with setting a default here - assuming it's meant to be in the
same format as when specifying it with the -k option at the sendfax command
line?

BTW, I'm using WHFC via Ole VBscript Word Macro, doing Mail Merge.

Confirmation of this and/or any additional hints still much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Peter.