[hylafax-users] General help with destctrls

Could someone tell me, or point me to some documentation for the proper
use of destctrls?

I've read the man page for destctrls and I've also looked through a lot
of past mailing lists, and still can't make destctrls work.

It isn't mentioned in any offical documentation, but going off what I've
seen on mailing lists, I've added:

and I've made a file in ~fax/etc/destctrls that has some
--
Chris Cameron
UpNIX Internet Administrator