Re: [hylafax-users] Bad exit status

* Jeff Herring <jeffh@xxxxxxxxx> [031023 15:00]:
> After applying the patch and restarting...The faxq dies about every 45
> seconds to a minute.

We've been running that patch on systems with 60+ devices since I tested
it, with no problems.

What exactly are you seeing?  Have you bumped logging up all the way:
etc/config:
	ServerTracing: 0xFFFFFFFF

Have you tried to strace it and see what was going on?

Posting logs and strace might help...

a.

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,