[hylafax-users] Hylafax Dev Directory

Does this look ok to you ? This is my setup for a modem attached to the
USB Port. According to the man page Faxgetty takes instructions from the
FIFO special file. I am just wanting to make sure my setup is ok, as
Faxgetty is not receiving incoming calls (yet)

Brian.

root@Poncho:/var/spool/hylafax/dev# ls -la
total 1
drwxr-xr-x    2 uucp     uucp          192 Jun 20 18:55 .
drwxr-xr-x   16 root     root          408 Sep  3 12:39 ..
prw-------    1 uucp     uucp            0 Oct 18 00:35 FIFO
prw-------    1 uucp     uucp            0 Jun 12 10:17 FIFO.start
prw-------    1 uucp     uucp            0 Jun 12 10:08 FIFO.ttyACM0
prw-------    1 uucp     uucp            0 Jun 20 18:55 FIFO.usb_ttyACM0
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     uucp       1,   3 Jun 12 10:16 null