[hylafax-users] Help Hylafax setup with HSF Connexant Modem !!

Hello,

I've just installed my hylafax server with my Olitec PCI V92 Ready card
(this an HSF Connexant chipset) so I've bougth the specific driver to
linuxant.com

All seems to work properly except in receiving mode. It's seems to be a
transmission quality error or something like this.
Does anyone have got an Ideao to solve this probleme or a correct
Hylafax config file for this kind of modem ?

Best regards

Sébastien