[hylafax-users] Problem with Fax Output (white text on black paper)

Dear Hylafax mailing list,

I need information on how to do internet faxing properly. SGD 25.00 will be credited to the account of he (or she) who can give me a proven method.

The kind of internet faxing I want to be able to do is the one you can find at http://www.tpc.int

No faxing software is needed, and I have the ability to make TIFF files as well as Eudora Lite 3.0 to send them in MIME format. I can use the system to send faxes to my own fax machine at home. The problem is, when I receive the fax it looks inverted from the original TIFF image (looks like white text on black paper). I have solved this by inverting the TIFF image with MS Paint before sending it.

However, when there is more than one frame to the TIFF image (as in when there are multiple pages of fax to send), then opening, inverting and saving the image with MS Paint truncates all the frames except the very first one. The result is that I can't send more than one page of normal-looking (black text on white paper) fax.

Who can tell me what I am doing wrong? Why is the fax output always inverted with respect to the original image, and is there a way to fix it directly? If not, how do I invert all the frames of a multi-frame TIFF file without losing all the frames except the first one?

With regards
Ong Eng Ju