Re: [hylafax-users] Email to fax (2)

For my own edification, is there a reason that people use email to fax
instead of submitting postscript to Hylafax?  I feel that I'm missing
something.

For the record, I also don't understand why somebody would send a FAX
through a web page.

It seems like email-to-fax or web-to-fax is a lot more steps for the end
user than print-to-fax...