[hylafax-users] Custom AT commands for setting fax speed

Hi, I have an issue where I need to be able to use a custom AT command for
setting the fax transmission speed. Is this possible?

I am having problems with my Diamond 56k modems, they do not seem to fully
support V.29 faxing.  I can tell it to use v.17 but only at each
transmission speed and not as a general setting.
This is done by the following commands:

+FTM=73 V.17, 7200bps
+FTM=74 V.17 (short train), 7200bps
+FTM=97 V.17, 9600bps
+FTM=98 V.17 (short train), 9600bps
+FTM=121 V.17, 12000bps
+FTM=122 V.17 (short train), 12000bps
+FTM=145 V.17, 14400bps
+FTM=146 V.17 (short train), 14400bps

So - What I want to be able to do is (when sending a fax) if the modem
negotiates 9600 speed issue the command at+ftm=97 etc. Is there
anyway/anywhere that this can be done?

Thanks in advance
	Andrew