Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech ZBA

> I was in the same situation. You'll have to look at HylaFAX logs or
> ask the modem directly to find out what version of firmware is in it.
> The modem I purchased (two months ago) was also made in March/April
> timeframe, but did not have the February firmware loaded.

The latest firmware on the Multi-tech site is 1.28C.  My modem reports 1.28C
from the Flash Wizard tool, so I guess I'm up to date.

Steve, I assume that's correct?

The lucent-mt-21 config file has some "options" with references to
"old/buggy" firmware.

I commented OUT the line which reads:

Class2BUGCmd:          AT+FBU=0        # early firmware is buggy

And set the following:

Class2RTFCC:            yes

The AT+FFC=? command reported a comma-delimited list of options ranging from
0-2 to 0-3, which I assume is "non-zero" for the purposes of the comment:

# versions that respond to AT+FFC=? with non-zero data support RTFCC

/me crosses fingers that his outbound faxing woes are a thing of the past.

=R=