[hylafax-users] Hylafax -> AA Win Server

Hello,

I have Hylafax running perfectly except for one problem: connecting to Windows Fax Servers that do both voice/data.  The problem is that Windows software is picking the call up as a voice call and recording a voice mail and doesn't realize the call is that of a fax.

Where could I find information on how to resolve this issue?  Should I be looking more at my Hylafax setup, or turn to the Windows clients?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,
Mike Bydalek