[hylafax-users] Sending fax by email

Hello,

I installed latest version of HylaFax on Linux RedHat 9.
I run reciving fax and send to e-mail. It works.

Now I would like to run sending fax by sending email to HylaFax Server from other machine (from mail server in my company).

During instalation RedHat 9 I installed sendmail.
What should I do to run this feature ?

I completly don't know how to do it.

I would like to ask about language too. I don't know what is happen when I send fax by e-mail in Polish language (polish characters) ?
Is this fax will be correct?

I need yours help!

best regards
Jack