[hylafax-users] Web/Fax Gateway

Hi,

In FrontSITE (just to name one of less-than-10 free-software based
companies at Turkey) we (well, actually customers and me -- it was my
pet project) have developed a somewhat simple web to fax gateway with
some "workflow" improvements.

The simple idea behind the project was, "each fax job has to be approved
before it goes out". And for heterogeneous networks, I have decided that
The Web(TM) is the best way to go.

It can submit any format sendfax understands, it has support for
multiple attachments, multiple recipients for each job, it can preview
(yay!) job submissions (converting them using Ghostscript on-the-fly to
jpeg!), it has somewhat basic frontend to faxstat/faxrm and has built-in
user management. Well, worth to mention, we have a simplest form of a
phonebook too.

We use Apache, PHP and PostgreSQL (actually it could be adopted to use
MySQL or others in a jiffy) to get there.

Bad news: Turkish only. I'll be working on converting the stuff to
something based on templates and GNU gettext to add support for other
languages.

Wanna see? I have got screenshots :)

        http://projects.frontsite.com.tr/fswebfax/

Look (icons, colors) was mostly stolen from Nuvola theme for GNOME.

Well, we are working on a website but don't expect anything until
tomorrow. URL contains screenshots only.

Please tell us what you think,

-HTH
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)