[hylafax-users] no send

Hi all this is my first to the list, so sorry if I make any mistakes. I got the newest Hylafax source and installed it as shown in the howto and the home page on my Slackware 9, full installation. If I try and test it with the sendfax command it sends the cover sheet but not the .ps doc attach. I'm sending it to a HP Office jet witch say receiving 2 pages. If I try sending it again it does not even send the cover page but to 2 reports e-mail to me say all was successful. Getting a fax is fine. Sorry if I did something wrong but help would be nice.Thanks.