[hylafax-users] Questions about Hylafax

Hello,

I have some questions about Hylafax. I used it since 4 years ago, and one of my customer ask me about:
- Is it possible to apply an image on the fax send? I use a software for print delivery, and would like to fax with the header and coordonates f his company.
Today, he prints on special sheet with header and footer, and send faxes manually. He would like to replace that by only one send. He works under W2000 Pro WK

- He would like to have the possiblility to increase the level proirity of some faxes very urgent, for send them at the beginning of the spoll queue. Is it possible?

- He would like to use 4 phone lines: 2 for sending faxes, 1 for receive faxes, and the last one for sending, or receving. is it possible to programming Hylafax for do that??

Best regards,
Olivier Saulnier