Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax on AIX 5.1

Mike your changes aren't "portable" and cannot be applied as-is to the HylaFAX codebase without breaking HylaFAX for non-AIX users.

Please, if you can, open up a bug report at http://bugs.hylafax.org/bugzilla/ and post this there. Hopefully someone else can utilize that information to develop a portable version of your changes if you cannot.

Thanks.

Lee.