[hylafax-users] Hylafax - Redhat 8 - now External USRobotics V.90 Class 2.0

> You'll need to 'modprobe ltmodem' before initing faxgetty.
> I recommend you read the actual source-code READMEs for the
> Lucent linmodem driver...

I read it, I did it, still doesn't work.

>  or get a real modem.

I change it to a external USRobotics 56K V.90 Class 2.0 faxmodem.
The same problem.

Yesterday, after reading some answers from the mailing list, and reading,
and
re-reading the 'Setting up Inbound Service'
 http://www.hylafax.org/setup.html#Inbound )
I figure out the error: directories. The program faxgetty was in /usr/sbin/
not in /usr/local/sbin

Now, new problem:
The fax is saved with twice the width than the height. (hm... fat fax... :)
and when i send the fax (a forward to other fax) it appears fine.
How can I save the aspect ratio of the fax properly?

>   Lee.

Saludos
Roberto
Sorry the repost Lee... I forgot to change the 'To' field of the letter.