[hylafax-users] Attachment offset problem

Hi all, hoping someone can help me out with a problem. I'm using HylaFAX 4.1.7 on NetBSD 1.6.1/i386, and RelayFax 5.0.2 on a Windows 2000 Workstation as the client, with Procmail as the middleman. I can send faxes by printing to the RelayFax driver on the client, with the one problem that the resulting attached TIFF file ends up being offset by 2cm or so at the destination fax machine. The cover sheet seems fine, but whatever I send as the core fax suffers from this problem. I've tried three different faxmodems, so I don't think that they're the issue, but for the life of me I can't work this one out. I tried adjusting settings in the pagesizes database, but that had no useful effect. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions on where I should go with this?
Thanks,
Piers
endareth@xxxxxxxxxxx