Re: [hylafax-users] Multiple Modem HELP

Firstly, I recommend against using HTML-only e-mail.

Secondly, I recommend that you run faxgetty on both modems.

For the modem that you want send-only put "RingsBeforeAnswer: 0" in the appropriate config.<devid> file.
For the modem that you want receive-only put "ModemReadyState: D" in the appropriate config.<devid> file.

Lee.