[hylafax-users] problem with Novafax 56k (rockwell) and WHFC

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles configuring my modem to work with hylafax.
Configuration:
debian woody with hylafax 4.1.1-1.1 and libtiff 3.5.5-6.
modem Novafax 56k known as Rockwell AC\56k (dixit probemodem).
I have configured it to work with class2 ans have followed instructions on /config/rockwell-56k.
when I try to send faxes with whfc, I have 2 problems :
If I configure printer as HP Laserjet 4/4M postScript log says :
REMOTE HANGUP: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error (code 20)

if I configure printer as Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS log says :
REMOTE HANGUP: Failure to train at 2400 bps or +FMINSP value (code 27).

The modem and the machine on the other way is strictly the same as the one which I try to send fax on.

Does somebody know the solution ?
Could someone help me configuring my modem ?
Has some of you an url or a RTFM ( with the good page please :-)  )

Thanks to all

Bye
jo