[hylafax-users] Multiple modem card and simultaneous sendings

Hi,

first of all let me introduce my self: my name is Christophe Sauthier, I
am French (please apologize my English) and quite a newbie with hylafax.
And of course I'm runnning into problems that, I think, some of you,
already got.

I'm running a Multitech Multi Fax modem card (4 modems), on a debian,
with hylafax 4.1.17 build from the sources.

How can I manage to send simultaneous facsimile on the 4 modems ?
Of course I've got 4 lines...

My current configuration seems to work properly, I can send a facsimile
"through" the first modem (ttyM1a), but any new job, will be serialized
to this device, instead of the desired balancing...

May be the problem, is in my call to faxgetty, in my /etc/inittab, here
my code:

f1:23:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyM1a ttyM1b ttyM1c ttyM1d

Or is there a way to tell hylafax that multi-modems are avalaible ?

If anybody got a clue...

	chris