[hylafax-users] unable to view tiff file in windows

Hi All,

I am new to hylafax. I managed to install Hylafax 4.1.7 on RedHat 9. I am
able to receive faxes but unable to open it in any of the viewers(in
Cypheus it shows error 'document not available', in WHFC viewer( Imaging
for windows) it opens up a blank page). But it works fine in KDE fax viewer
(Kfax 1.3.0). I set to receive fax notification as email  with pdf
attachment which has the same problem.

I looked at all the posts but unable to see the same problem.

Thanks.

Joby Mathew
Hyder Consulting ME LTD
WAFI Residence