Re: [hylafax-users] More 4.1.7 Issues - Plus more

On 2003.09.18 10:16 Jeff Herring wrote:
The hfaxd process seems to die after some time...faxstat yields:
HylaFax scheduler on XYZ: stopped

Also I notice the following during times when it (scheduler) is running:
When I queue up 300-400 faxes, the system starts sending the first "n", one for each modem,
however, if one of the faxes is longer than the others, the scheduler seems to wait until this fax is
completed until reusing any of the other modems...

hfaxd is periodically using 99.9% of the CPU according to "top"...

Has anyone seen these behaviors?

Only when the installation was faulty.

Lee.