[hylafax-users] Conversion to postscript using ActiveX or some other means

Hello,

I've read through the mailing list archives on this topic, but still would like to hear from anyone who has successfully implemented a solution to convert microsoft word or other such documents to postscript on the fly. We are trying to develop a fax web service that would allow users to send any type of file, and an idea I've heard proposed was to use an ActiveX control to simulate printing such documents to a file using a postscript printer driver. Has anyone been or heard of someone being successful doing such a thing? I would great appreciate any help, as the wvWare and other such conversion programs are just not of high enough quality to use. I know it is ideal to have users do the conversion themselves from a given application, but we are doing this under the concept of a web service with the idea of application independence in mind.

Thanks in advance for any help-

Kyle