Re: [hylafax-users] Fax archive remote access

Hello,

directory and file exists and are world read- and writeable.
Some more details of what we doing here.
Our faxrcvd-script copys the fax and log files into a directory and inserts
dataset with links to these files into a mysql database.
Our windows client get fax information from hylafax-server via
hylafax-client protocol and
reads the archive-database. If the windows user opens a fax, we get the
fax-file from the
server via the client-protocol. Works perfect for fax which are in the
recvq-dir.
But if we try to get archived ones we get

"550 : archive/20030912/fax00006.tif. No such file or directory."

Are subdirs not supported in 'retr' command of Hylafax-client-protocol ?

with kind regards

Jörg Wiesenfeller