Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: Class1.0 modem can't receive fax but it can send fax, why? help!

Hi Rubil,

please add a line:

SessionTracing:         0x4f

in your Class1 Modem config-file and try to send a fax then.
Have a look in the tracelog found in
log/c0000???.

If you still can't get any fax out, post the output of the file to the list.

HIH

-m

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880535