Re: [hylafax-users] **ANNOUNCE** Changes to mailing list configuration - check your filters!

Folks,

As part of an ongoing modernisation of the hylafax.org website and
underlying/supporting services, we've added email address obfuscation to the
mailing list archives. You can see the result at:

                http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-09/msg00001.html

Although this may make it more difficult to independently contact posters
based upon archive information alone, it's a necessary defence against
marketers and viruses that routinely 'scrape' websites to harvest email
addresses.

This change went into effect Sept 1, 2003. We have begun to retroactively
obfuscate the back-catalog of archives, but it's a tedious process that may
take some time yet.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson