[hylafax-users] **ANNOUNCE** Changes to mailing list configuration - check your filters!

Folks,

We took the opportunity over the holiday weekend to upgrade the @hylafax.org mailing lists to the latest Spam/UCE & Virus toolkits, and tune the performance to handle the latest onslaught of virii even more efortlessly than before. If you notice anything misbehaving, please don't hesitate to send an email to listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx to let us know ;-)

-Darren

PS -  hope you had more fun this weekend than we did!

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer