[hylafax-users] Data call query

 Hello,

I want to know of what are the at command setting for data call. I'm using POS terminal to dial SCO-Unixware Server. My POS Terminal use GSM modem to dial the USR 56k FaxModem connected to the multiplexer of Server. I can do a successful transactions if the modem will connect directly to com1/2 port of server. But if I connect it to the multiplexer, I received an unexpected characters even the modem is not yet dialed. My modem cabling is correct and I suspected only the AT command of that modem. Can you help me of how to fix that problem of unexpected characters.

Thank you very much,

 Benjamin Ochagabia