[hylafax-users] Best ISDN Modem

Hi, I am in the process of setting up a Hylafax installation, and require
more than 2 modems. I have a terminal server (IOLAN+) that uses async
(RS232) ports, and was wondering if there where any ISDN modems that I could
use that would work with the IOLAN+. I do not necessarily want to use USB
modems. Also, the modems need to be external, as I intend to extend the
number of modems to 8 in the future.

Regards
Enrico

-