Da: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]
Inviato: luned́ 25 agosto 2003 17.37
A: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Oggetto: [hylafax-users] FW: Fax missed lines

Hi Carlo,
	I haven't seen your trace, but this is almost always a flow control problem
on the modem.  I had exactly the same problem.  You will want to add one or
more of the following entries to your config.ttyS{x} file:
"ModemFlowControl", "ModemHardFlowCmd", "ModemSoftFlowCmd".  If you are
using Class 1, you are encouraged to use software flow control since Class 1
does not officially support hardware flow control.

See http://www.hylafax.org/setup.html#FlowControl for more info...