[hylafax-users] Fax missed lines

When I send faxes some line are missed or partailly overlapped.
I use Hylafax on Suse 8.0
Find attached the bad fax I receive.
As you can see lines 11 26 and 41 are omitted.
Besides page 2 is added containing the last line repeated.
What's wrong ?

This is the report I receve from the server

Your facsimile job to 1786050582  was completed successfully.

         Pages: 1
       Quality: Fine
    Page Width: 209 (mm)
   Page Length: 296 (mm)
   Signal Rate: 14400 bit/s
   Data Format: 1-D MR
       Dialogs: 2 (exchanges with remote device)
         Calls: 2 (total phone calls placed)
Submitted From: 10.0.100.100
         JobID: 101
       GroupID: 101